ST. AUGUSTINE GOLF SCHOOL
SPECTACULAR SIGNATURE COURSE
Royal St. Augustine provides a memorable experience for every level of golfer, there is something here for everyone. The course layout while efficient, allows you to use every club in the bag. It will keep you on your toes mentally and will challenge your skills.
The course opened in May of 2001 and was designed by renowned golf course architect J. Christopher Commins, ASGCA. A graduate of the University of Florida, his education and training, which includes his work with Mark McCumber, has allowed him to put together a vigorous course that St. Augustine had only wished for. “We took great care in utilizing the golf layout as the critical interface between the natural wetlands that run through the site.” “This 6,529-yard course, a par-71, is conveniently located near St. Augustine’s Historic District and St. Augustine Beach. Since its inception, Royal St. Augustine has taken great pride in the near tournament conditions of their course. As you drive down the parkway leading to the Clubhouse you instantly are enticed, as you will travel parallel to the course. “I’m often asked which hole is our ‘signature hole’, truth is, this is a course with 18 signature holes.”
Hotel Option 1: Guy Harvey Resort / St. Augustine Beach
At our oceanfront resort, guests can surf the waves and soak up the sun while being only minutes away from St. Augustine’s charming historic downtown. Enjoy panoramic ocean views, fresh local seafood from Santiago’s Florida Kitchen & Craft Bar, ice-cold drinks from our seasonal tiki bar located next to our large outdoor pool with beach access, and authentic Guy Harvey merchandise sold in our Outfitter Shop.
Why Florida Golf Schools is the best
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: Your lessons with Florida Golf School will never have more than 4 students per PGA Pro during your morning session (at the practice stations) or during your afternoon on-course playing lesson.
- A LESSON EVERY DAY: You get a playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- THE BEST TEACHERS: We use PGA, LPGA and outstanding teaching Professionals who know how to teach and play this great game. Many have been former Tour Pros, Head Professionals, Teaching Professionals and Directors of Instruction that we selected for their passion to help improve your game.
- YOU PICK THE DATES: You set the dates for your school and we will honor them. Your school will be according to your schedule, not ours.
Daily itinerary for Florida Golf Schools
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Practice stations for personal lessons with your teaching Professional.
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 3:00 pm: On course play with your teaching Professional.
- 3:00 pm Until Dark: Unlimited Golf
[maplist locationstoshow=”9200″ hidecategoriesonitems=”true” hideviewdetailbuttons=”true” hidesearch=”true” hidefilter=”true” hidesort=”true” viewstyle=”maponly” locationsperpage=”3″]