NAPLES, FLORIDA GOLF SCHOOL
The Mustang course by Lee Trevino features 12 lakes, but creates fair play even for the beginner golfer. With the expansive Players Club & Spa and three championship golf courses, recreational and social opportunities abound at Lely Resort. Offering the most comprehensive amenity package in Naples, Lely Resort delivers an unparalleled resort lifestyle. Lely is also located only minutes from the sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico and the upscale shopping and boutiques in downtown Naples. Why take a golf school anywhere else!
The Players Club & Spa
The Players Club & Spa is part of the total lifestyle package that residents expect from contemporary country clubs. From top-flight fitness centers, a variety of clubs and social activities and elaborate pool amenities, The Players Club & Spa offers this and more.Offering over 20,000 square feet under air, The Players Club & Spa features a 3,500 square foot fitness center, a 2,500 square foot social room, a 1,200 square foot aerobics room, an arts and crafts room, a card room, a media room, billiards room and a theater room. Outside, in a tropical setting, is a resort-style pool and spa with a cabana area. There are also private cabanas and a beach area around the pool. Adjacent to the pool and beach area is a lap/fitness pool set up for water aerobics. A children’s tot lot and a private yoga garden round out the amenities at the pool. The Players Club also features tennis Pro Shop, which services the seven Har-Tru courts of the tennis complex.The Players Club & Spa at Lely Resort provides residents a fabulous lifestyle with a separate non-golf clubhouse providing a more casual, tropical atmosphere.
Why Florida Golf Schools is the best
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: Your lessons with Florida Golf School will never have more than 4 students per PGA Pro during your morning session (at the practice stations) or during your afternoon on-course playing lesson.
- A LESSON EVERY DAY: You get a playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- THE BEST TEACHERS: We use PGA, LPGA and outstanding teaching Professionals who know how to teach and play this great game. Many have been former Tour Pros, Head Professionals, Teaching Professionals and Directors of Instruction that we selected for their passion to help improve your game.
- YOU PICK THE DATES: You set the dates for your school and we will honor them. Your school will be according to your schedule, not ours.
Daily itinerary for Florida Golf Schools
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Practice stations for personal lessons with your teaching Professional.
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 3:00 pm: On course play with your teaching Professional.
- 3:00 pm Until Dark: Unlimited Golf
[maplist locationstoshow=”10431,9216″ hidecategoriesonitems=”true” hideviewdetailbuttons=”true” hidesearch=”true” hidefilter=”true” hidesort=”true” viewstyle=”maponly” locationsperpage=”3″]
Do you have questions or need more help?
We are here for you!
We’ve been providing the best golf school vacations throughout Florida and around the country for over 20 years! If you need help, please feel free to contact us at (813) 395-9544 or complete the short contact form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP!