ORLANDO, FLORIDA GOLF SCHOOL
A BEAUTIFUL COURSE WITH ENDLESS, OPEN VISTAS
What gives the course its true Florida charm are the stands of stunning cypress trees, which were preserved from the surrounding landscapes when the course was built.
Blend in some classic palm trees to anchor and frame the view and the result is a spectacularly beautiful golf course. It’s easy to see why Golf Digest nominated the course as one of America’s “Best New Courses”.
Unique Challenges at Every Turn
The course is designed with special attention to detail. There are many design elements to many of the world’s top championship golf courses, including the unique water challenges.
Florida courses are often characterized by the water hazards — indeed, ours features over a dozen intriguing water hazards. And true to the character of Kissimmee Bay Country Club, Florida’s natural flora and fauna are incorporated into the design. Some of the aquatic areas are graced by the presence of magnificent Sand Hill Cranes.
Opportunities for Every Golfer
Golfers of all abilities will find our course to be accommodating to their own level of play. Our Gold level features 6,830 yards, par 71 play and a challenging slope rating of 132. Besides Gold, there are four other levels of play, all at par 71. They range from 6,317 yards and a slope rating of 123 to 5,104 yards with a very easy slope rating. With five different options, you get to decide how difficult you want the course to be.
Sheraton Vistana Resort Villas, Lake Buena Vista/Orlando
Why Florida Golf Schools is the best
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: Your lessons with Florida Golf School will never have more than 4 students per PGA Pro during your morning session (at the practice stations) or during your afternoon on-course playing lesson.
- A LESSON EVERY DAY: You get a playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- THE BEST TEACHERS: We use PGA, LPGA and outstanding teaching Professionals who know how to teach and play this great game. Many have been former Tour Pros, Head Professionals, Teaching Professionals and Directors of Instruction that we selected for their passion to help improve your game.
- YOU PICK THE DATES: You set the dates for your school and we will honor them. Your school will be according to your schedule, not ours.
Daily itinerary for Florida Golf Schools
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Practice stations for personal lessons with your teaching Professional.
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 3:00 pm: On course play with your teaching Professional.
- 3:00 pm Until Dark: Unlimited Golf
[maplist locationstoshow=”9182,10432″ hidecategoriesonitems=”true” hideviewdetailbuttons=”true” hidesearch=”true” hidefilter=”true” hidesort=”true” viewstyle=”maponly” locationsperpage=”3″]