TAMPA, FLORIDA GOLF SCHOOLS
It’s hard to believe and even harder to describe what awaits you at this location. In addition to the world-class Pine Barrens and Rolling Oaks golf courses, you will find an area of Florida that most people don’t know exists. Quaint little towns, crystal clear springs where you can snorkel with manatees, and overall unspoiled beauty of days gone by. This will be the golf school experience of a lifetime.
World Woods Golf Club was developed in 1991 by World Woods Corporation and opened on April 1, 1993. World Woods Corporation purchased its land from Florida Crush Stone, Punta Gorda Isles and several privately held properties for a total accumulation of 2,100 acres. The pristine forestry with ample vegetation was a natural setting for two World Class Championship Golf Courses accompanied by the finest practice facility in the world. Enter renowned course architect Tom Fazio. Mr. Fazio’s unique style of utilizing the land’s natural layout, character and beauty is evident throughout. “This is my best work,” said Fazio in a recent conversation with Joe Black, past President of the PGA of America, who has had the opportunity to play many of the best golf courses worldwide.
Fairfield by Marriott Inn and Suites
Why Florida Golf Schools is the best
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: Your lessons with Florida Golf School will never have more than 4 students per PGA Pro during your morning session (at the practice stations) or during your afternoon on-course playing lesson.
- A LESSON EVERY DAY: You get a playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- THE BEST TEACHERS: We use PGA, LPGA and outstanding teaching Professionals who know how to teach and play this great game. Many have been former Tour Pros, Head Professionals, Teaching Professionals and Directors of Instruction that we selected for their passion to help improve your game.
- YOU PICK THE DATES: You set the dates for your school and we will honor them. Your school will be according to your schedule, not ours.
Daily itinerary for Florida Golf Schools
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Practice stations for personal lessons with your teaching Professional.
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 3:00 pm: On course play with your teaching Professional.
- 3:00 pm Until Dark: Unlimited Golf
[maplist locationstoshow=”10430,9204″ hidecategoriesonitems=”true” hideviewdetailbuttons=”true” hidesearch=”true” hidefilter=”true” hidesort=”true” viewstyle=”maponly” locationsperpage=”3″]