Deer Creek Golf Club
Deer Creek Golf Club has been named and awarded:
- “Best Golf Course in Broward” – Fort Lauderdale Sun Sentinel
- “Four Stars” – Golf Digest Magazine
- “Top Two Golf Courses in South Florida” – Golf Magazine
- “Top 100 Courses for Women” – Golf for Women Magazine.
Deer Creek provides all the upscale South Florida country club amenities. In addition, they have a pristine practice range equipped with practice bunkers and chipping areas. An expansive practice green is located near the first and ninth tees. Whether you have been playing golf for 15 years or this is your first time picking up a club, our instructors will make you feel comfortable and custom tailor your golf school experience that best suits your skillset.
DoubleTree by Hilton
The DoubleTree Deerfield Beach/Boca Raton features 221 guest rooms and suites. The hotel is just over a mile from the pristine, sparkling beaches of Florida’s gold coast. With a prime location midway between Fort Lauderdale and Palm Beach, the hotel is just 25 minutes from either city International Airport. Our complimentary van service will transport your guests to any destination within 5 miles of the hotel including beaches, shopping, dining championship golf courses, movies, museums, nightlife, and more. Enjoy breakfast in our poolside Bobby Bahia’s Restaurant. Our Gastro Pub The Spotted Stag serves American Cuisine for Lunch or Dinner. Starbucks Coffee is available in our Market Place Pantry. Additional features include High-Speed Wireless internet throughout the hotel, a 24-Hour business center with a private conference room, 24-hour fitness center, complimentary self-parking, turn-down service, private concierge floors, and Hilton Honors Event Planner Program earning Points. Our tropically landscaped pool area covers 6,000 sq. ft. and is enhanced by a soothing Jacuzzi…perfect for relaxing and rejuvenating. We await the opportunity to pamper both you and your guests!
Why Florida Golf Schools is the best
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: Your lessons with Florida Golf School will never have more than 4 students per PGA Pro during your morning session (at the practice stations) or during your afternoon on-course playing lesson.
- A LESSON EVERY DAY: You get a playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- THE BEST TEACHERS: We use PGA, LPGA and outstanding teaching Professionals who know how to teach and play this great game. Many have been former Tour Pros, Head Professionals, Teaching Professionals and Directors of Instruction that we selected for their passion to help improve your game.
- YOU PICK THE DATES: You set the dates for your school and we will honor them. Your school will be according to your schedule, not ours.
Daily itinerary for Florida Golf Schools
- 6:30 AM- 9:30 AM: Full breakfast included
- 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM: Practice stations for personal lessons with your teaching Professional.
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM: Lunch
- 1:45 PM – 4:00 PM: On course play with your teaching Professional.