Palmer Golf Course
Par 71 | 6,243 Yards
Don’t be misled by the 6,641 yardage on this par 71 Arnold Palmer golf course. While many of the holes provide generous driving areas, level ground is rare and the firm green fairways are contoured to resemble a rolling New England course. Facing the green from the slanting fairways, the small elevated emerald islands are framed by white-faced bunkers, azure ponds and gently swaying palm trees. The Tif-eagle greens are firm, fast and undulating, allowing only a crisply struck shot to hold their surface. Several holes require length, all reward finesse.
Saddlebrook Golf Course
Par 70 | 6,480 Yards
As you travel the green fairways set in a hammock of cypress and oak, the natural beauty of the par 70 Saddlebrook Course will transport you back in time to the Florida of the Conquistadors. The signature hole, the 425-yard 18th, magnifies this sensation. The drive must be sent down an emerald ribbon between stands of towering cypress, whose branches are adorned with Spanish moss, swaying gently in the breeze. Three white-faced bunkers in the landing area are framed by the lush green of the fairway. The soft afternoon sunlight glints softly off the deep pond fronting the green, where gators and turtles rest on the bank. Two solid, aggressive shots will reach the green and award the player with par. Whatever the score, this Arnold Palmer golf course will provide a relaxing and satisfying experience that will keeping you coming back for more.
Unwind in Saddlebrook’s Luxurious Accommodations in Tampa Bay, Florida
The 540 hotel rooms and suites at Saddlebrook Resort in Tampa Bay offer 800 bedrooms designed to provide an inviting blend of luxury and space.
Over 75% of the accommodations at Saddlebrook are suites, each offering a spacious retreat with full kitchens and comforts so you can relax and enjoy your golf school vacation.
Our Deluxe Guest Rooms and One- and Two-Bedroom Suites feature custom furniture with a Tropical Bahama decor, with rich wood tones. Comfortable sitting and working areas are complemented by marble bathrooms stocked with our signature line of Tropical Tea bath products. Another unique feature is our Saddlebrook Beds from Paradise, featuring 220-thread count, 100% Egyptian cotton sheets, white goose down duvets and fluffy pillows. Every room and suite at Saddlebrook also boasts a private balcony or patio overlooking our lush golf, sparkling pools or the nature preserve.
To showcase the serenity and natural beauty of the resort, all of Saddlebrook’s accommodations are clustered around nine park-like courtyards made up of four buildings (50 suites) with a mini park with colorful gardens, stone benches, stone paver walkways, and lush natural landscaping. And with our unique car-free Walking Village layout, you can enjoy a scenic stroll from your room or suite to the resort’s restaurants, recreational areas and meeting venues in a few minutes
Why Florida Golf Schools is the best
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: Your lessons with Florida Golf School will never have more than 4 students per PGA Pro during your morning session (at the practice stations) or during your afternoon on-course playing lesson.
- A LESSON EVERY DAY: You get a playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- THE BEST TEACHERS: We use PGA, LPGA and outstanding teaching Professionals who know how to teach and play this great game. Many have been former Tour Pros, Head Professionals, Teaching Professionals and Directors of Instruction that we selected for their passion to help improve your game.
- YOU PICK THE DATES: You set the dates for your school and we will honor them. Your school will be according to your schedule, not ours.
Daily itinerary for Florida Golf Schools
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Practice stations for personal lessons with your teaching Professional.
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 3:00 pm: On course play with your teaching Professional.
- 3:00 pm Until Dark: Unlimited Golf