WEST PALM BEACH FLORIDA GOLF SCHOOL
ELEGANT AND PRIVATE
We’ve been looking for a long time to find the perfect Florida Golf Schools location in Palm Beach and we’ve found it. Nestled within the city limits of Atlantis lies Atlantis Country Club. Centrally located in Palm Beach County, Florida, this club offers the elegance and comfort of a private resort in a picturesque, warm, and friendly environment. The Golf Course was designed in 1971 by Robert Simmons, an associate of famed designer Dick Wilson. Atlantis Country Club offers private club amenities and has been popular with members and locals alike for over 40 years. Fairways are framed by dense clusters of massive oaks, ficus, and native pine trees. Approach shots become a premium to the elevated greens that are surrounded by the heavy bunkering, thus protecting birdies and challenging pars. In short, Atlantis is a championship course that offers exceptional charm, excellent playing conditions, and the feeling that you should have been able to score just a little bit better than you did.
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott
Welcome to the Palm Beach Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites; which is located just across the street from one of the very few public beaches in the town of Palm Beach, and directly on the Intracoastal Waterway. Many of the beautiful rooms and suites have gorgeous water views; Start your day lounging on the beach and take the time to test the waters of the Atlantic! Enjoy the afternoon with unparalleled shopping on world famous Worth Avenue, tune up your golf game at the nearby Atlantis Country Club, or relax in our heated pool and spa. As evening approaches, you can view the breathtaking tropical sunsets and slowly passing mega-yachts right from our pool, patio, and many of the suites and balconies at the Palm Beach Marriott Fairfield Inn & Suites.
Why Florida Golf Schools is the best
- PERSONAL ATTENTION: Your lessons with Florida Golf School will never have more than 4 students per PGA Pro during your morning session (at the practice stations) or during your afternoon on-course playing lesson.
- A LESSON EVERY DAY: You get a playing lesson with your teaching professional each and every day of your school.
- THE BEST TEACHERS: We use PGA, LPGA and outstanding teaching Professionals who know how to teach and play this great game. Many have been former Tour Pros, Head Professionals, Teaching Professionals and Directors of Instruction that we selected for their passion to help improve your game.
- YOU PICK THE DATES: You set the dates for your school and we will honor them. Your school will be according to your schedule, not ours.
Daily itinerary for Florida Golf Schools
- 9:00 am – 12:00 pm: Practice stations for personal lessons with your teaching Professional.
- 12:00 pm – 12:45 pm: Lunch
- 12:45 pm – 3:00 pm: On course play with your teaching Professional.
- 3:00 pm Until Dark: Unlimited Golf